Data / Statistical Analysis
Training / Coaching Basic Statistics
Design for Six Sigma Coach
Excel VBA & Pivot Tables
Technical Report Writing
Google Sheets, Drive & Sites Support
Member of Sensing and Remote Monitoring Group.
- Global R&D statistics expert & data analyst.
- Mentor & trainer in statistics for Green Belt Program (Design for Six Sigma)
- Developed sensor signal processing algorithms to track floor care machine movement to determine floor polish level and mapping accuracy using statistics.
- TASKI and Intellibot machine floor mapping (robotic and manual floor care machines).
Diversey RD&E, Racine WI
2010 to 2016
2013 to Present
Senior Group Leader
2010 to 2012
Member of Platform Group.
- Hospital Acquired Infection Initiative,
- Floor Care machine Li-Ion Battery Initiative
- Lagoon Mapping & Sensor Modeling
- Cold Plasma working group
Data and Statistical Analysis Professional with extensive experience in Research, Development and Engineering. Background includes chemical, dairy, brewing, soft-drink, processed food, pharmaceutical and automotive industries. Well versed in fluid mechanics and design of centrifugal pump and piping systems. Strong analytical and project management skills that contribute to proactive solutions aligned with customer requirements. Expertise in:
JohnsonDiversey RD&E, Cincinnati, OH
Senior Group Leader
2008 to 2009
Site manager of Food & Beverage RD&E in North America (Sharonville OH).
- Managed team of 15 chemists and microbiologists in Cleaning & Sanitizing Product Development serving the Food & Beverage Industry.
- Managed Customer Technical Service component of RD&E
JohnsonDiversey - Nalco Alliance, Cincinnati, OH
2003 to 2007
Member of Alliance between JohnsonDiversey and Nalco Chemical
- Developer of the consultative water and energy auditing service, AquaCheck.
- Rolled out AquaCheck globally, trained auditors to perform audits.
- Excel tools development for AquaCheck.
- Determine scope & cost of audit service for Food & Beverage plants.
Senior Group Leader
JohnsonDiversey, Cincinnati, OH
2000 to 2003
Managed Engineering Group at the Food & Beverage Corporate RD&E laboratory.
- Supported product development in wet lab studies and field implementation of new products.
- Performed product tests simulating customer cleaning situations such as CIP, conveyor lubrication, and foam cleaning of hard surfaces.
- Used experimental design to efficiently allocate costly resources.
- Supported global key account managers and their customers.
Prior to 2000
.Member of Corporate Business Development Group.
- Functioned as global expert in food and beverage application areas, particularly CIP (Clean-In-Place).
- Developed and rolled out the Clean-In-Place proven practices knowledge database.
- Led cleaning-related field studies at customer plants to solve customer problems, promote new product lines, and, enhance DiverseyLever image with strategic customers.
Member of Global Food RD&E Team
- Performed laboratory and field studies to determine performance of experimental products.
- Test method development for bench and wet-lab studies.
- Collaborated with co-suppliers and customers to arrive at mutually beneficial solutions to customer cleaning challenges.
DiverseyLever, Cincinnati, OH
Diversey, Plymouth, MI
General Motors Research, Warren, MI
Member of team to replace R-12 Freon with eco-friendly R-134a refrigerant. Performed bench and vehicle tests on refrigerant-lubricant mixtures against air conditioner metallurgy and solubility studies on experimental refrigerant-lubricant mixtures. Operated XPS/ESCA electron microscope to study metallurgical profile of worn air-conditioner components.
Ghesquire Plastic Testing, Harper Woods, MI
BS, Computer and Information Science, University of Maryland, College Park
Graduate Certificate in Hazardous Waste Management, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
BS, Chemical Engineering, Wayne State University, Detroit MI
US Navy - Electronics & Cryptography, San Diego, CA
Six Sigma Green Belt
JMP and Minitab for statistical analysis (DOE, regression, MSA, power and sample size analysis,
ANOVA, control charts), Excel Expert, VBA Programming, Pivot Tables
- WO 2015200356 A1: System and method for determining a level of polish.
- WO 2013112207 A1: Compositions and methods for cleaning management.
- US 20120219480 A1: Compositions for wet air scrubbers and methods for operating and cleaning wet air scrubbers using the same.
- WO 2012096684 A1: Systems and methods for automated mapping and analysis of a region.
- WO 2012044759 A2: Method of preventing odor release from an air scrubber.
- US 6391122 B1: Segmented process for cleaning-in-place.